Allows Garrett to see things in the environment easier.
Focus is an ability in Thief.
Focus allows Garrett to more easily see things in the environment. When using Focus, certain things such as switches, buttons, or anything else that is interactable will glow bright white, allowing the player to more easily see things that they may not be able to seen without using focus.
Garrett starts with Focus and receives Intuition level 1 at the end of the prologue. After the first mission in chapter 1 he can upgrade his Focus abilities with Focus Points by donating gold to the Queen of Beggars.
- 1: Highlights elements in the environment from a distance.
- Loot and interactive objects are blue.
- Threats and other dangerous elements are red.
- 2: Ability to know where unique loots and collection items are hidden.
- Hand prints appear to reveal the paths.
- 1: Ability to quickly pickpocket multiple items from an unsuspecting person.
- 2: Ability to visualize the inner workings of lock mechanisms.
- Increases the speed at which locks are picked.
- 1: Greatly amplifies your visual range when zoomed.
- Effect does not require Focus Vision to be activated.
- 2: Greatly increases the speed of accuracy with the bow.
- 1: Ability to visually detect noises from threats within a short distance.
- 2: Greatly increases the range for visually detecting noises.
- 1: Ability to stun an opponent with a single blow.
- With Focus Vision activated, target the opponent's torso and press Melee Attack Button.
- 2: Ability to knockout an opponent with a single blow.
- With Focus Vision activated, target the opponent's head and press Melee Attack Button.
- 1: Slightly increases the speed of your actions during marksman, combat and lock picking by slowing the world around you.
- 2: Greatly increases the speed of your actions during marksman, combat and lock picking by slowing the world around you even more.
- 1: Slightly decreases the consumption rate of Focus energy.
- 2: Greatly decreases the consumption rate of Focus energy.
- 1: Ability to move more silently while using focus.
- Reduces the range of the sounds you generate, including those produced on noisy surfaces.
- 2: Ability to stay concealed while using focus.
- For a short duration, keep the benefit of being in shadow when entering light.